View Post

Tenindewa School Site

Tenindewa Primary School was opened from 1914 to 1939. The first school at Tenindewa opened on the 31′ March 1913 in a building donated by Mr Norman FRY, one of …

View Post

Bindu School Site

Bindu School¬†was opened in 1923 and closed in 1928. The memorial plaque was unveiled in 1988 by former teacher, Mrs Driscoll who taught at the school in 1927. The plaques …